This week on the Legends Radio Show...
NEXT SHOW: November 9th, 2019 9 AM CT
- Hometown, Syracuse, NY.
- Omaha University/UNO Football 1967-1971
- Offensive Center; Walk On to Scholarship.
- Team Captain 1971 All Conference 1971
*Tom Hutcheson Award, “Most Enthusiastic” 1971
* Leo E. Peary Award, “Most Improved” 1970
- UNO Maverick Club Board of Directors 1972-1978
- Omaha Mustangs Football 1972-1978
*Inducted into Syracuse Sports Hall of Fame 2017
- Hometown, Scottsbluff, Nebraska.
- Scottsbluff High School 1962
- Omaha University Football 1963-1965.
- Offensive Guard; *3 Time All Conference.
*Little All American OG First Team 1965. Jersey #73. Team Captain 1964, 1965
*Associated Press Small College All American 1965. UNO Football Hall of Fame,
*Inaugural Class Induction
*Inducted into Nebraska Football Hall of Fame in 1997